- Best Practice
"Knowledge connects" - 14th Stuttgart Knowledge Management Days: interface projects GmbH is once again Goldsponsor
14th Stuttgart Knowledge Management Days 23.-24.10.2018
In the autumn of every year, the capital of Baden-Württemberg turns into a meeting place for the knowledge management community for two days. The Stuttgart Knowledge Management Days are the only specialist congress in Germany that deals with the topic of knowledge management in a practice-oriented way. Specifically, through the codification of knowledge management in the ISO 9001: 2015 and the industry plenum hospital, more than 200 congress participants are expected this year.
Our conference program items at the 14th Stuttgart Knowledge Management Days
Presentation of T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH on 23.10.2018 at 14:45 in plenum 1
- Use of enterprise search to develop decentralized information sources
- Role-specific provision of company information
- Improve cooperation and speed up processes through greater transparency
The digital transformation is increasingly adding to market momentum, and presents many organizations with major challenges in terms of their internal organization, their positioning in these markets, and the rapid availability of relevant knowledge.
As a result, T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH began several years ago to provide the digitized information about a company search to its employees. With the help of a semantic search engine and individually configurable dashboard functions, it is possible to realize a cross-project knowledge exchange.
Dr. Thomas Scheuner | Process Architect & Internal Project Manager T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
How artificial intelligence can generate added value from chaotic information
Presentation of the interface projects GmbH on 23.10.2018 at 11:30 in plenum 3
- Possibilities and applications of machine learning in conjunction with enterprise search
- What are "cognitive services"?
- How does the intelligent information development work?
The lecture gives an insight into new and modern approaches to information acquisition and structuring with the help of machine learning and artificial intelligence. Using case studies, ways and solutions are shown how companies with cognitive search functions gain targeted information and new insights. The enterprise search "intergator" already offers innovative approaches with deep learning and neural networks.
In addition to a brief theoretical introduction, Eduard Daoud presents the power of the enterprise search "intergator", which already includes Cognitive Services in the latest version. The main topics are image and face recognition, document analysis with automated entity extraction and trained analog search of word groups. These approaches already allow more targeted information retrieval of different networked sources.
Eduard Daoud | Managing Director interface projects GmbH
GENO house Stuttgart
Heilbronner Str. 41
Knowledge Management - The magazine for executives
Telephone: +49 (0) 821 486 852 - 90
Fax: +49 (0) 821 486 852 - 93
- Next Practices: What makes your knowledge management successful?
- Industry 4.0: Smart machines for smart workers
- Collaboration: Social media in internal and external communication
- Digital Workplace: Knowledge work independent of time and space
- What can Business Analytics, Big Data and Enterprise Search actually do?
- Knowledge management with IT support
- Future Learning: Continuing Education in Times of Knowledge Explosion
- Alexa comes to the company: virtual assistants and bots in the networked office
- Knowledge Management in the Personnel Office: HR as Trendsetter?
- Industry focus: knowledge management in the hospital
You might also be interested in
- What Cognitive Search Can Do for the Digital Workplace!