- Best Practice
It is alreday certain: intergator attends the Knowledge Management Days in Krems in 2016.
The Danube-University Krems opens his doors for the international conference for applied knowledge management for the fifth time. By the theme “knowledge creats new” the conference focus on the optimum interaction of knowledge and information management on 19th and 20th of April. Therefore it is about the strategical, organizational, technical and also personal level in enterprises.?
Together with our partner ITdesign Software Projects & Consulting GmbH we are glad to attend the conference as gold sponsor again!
The 2016 program focus on:
- Organisations of knowledge in the tension field of preserving the existing and creating new
- Creativity as key – innovation management in SMU
- Create new knowledge! – incentives, culture and room for knowledge and innovations management
- The role of knowledge and innovation in the change of the society – social innovation
- Shared knowledge make effective – the power of the crowd
- Best Practices in the tension field of technology, organisation and persons
Information about the conference program and presentations follow. Stay informed!