- Enterprise Search
- Knowledge Management
- Social Intranet
- Content Analytics
- Further Application
- Best Practice
1st Knowledge Management Days for Industry and Production 4.0
Maschine meets Knowledge“ at Stuttgarter Liederhalle | 23th & 24th June 2015
The activities of the future field industry 4.0 that advance the intelligent factory (smart factory) are rapidly increasing. According to the motto “machine meets knowledge” the first knowledge management days of industry and production 4.0 represent the key aspects of the smart factory from the perspective of knowledge management. These results in the run-up to important questions that must be answered for optimal support of the increasingly complex areas of work:
What are the new requirements arising, for example for process management? – What does the quality management in the context of industry 4.0? – What is the role of man in the intelligent organization of the future? – What opportunities arise for both technical documentation and the Help Desk?
Following topics are planned by the organizer:
- The new square man – organization – technology- machine
- Multifunction tool Big/Data Enterprise Search
- Already new challenges to collaboration and social software?
- Staff and the new intelligent and networked organization
- Smart factory – knowledge without man?
- Challenges for PLM, ERP and QM
- New opportunities in the technical documentation, maintenance and technical service
intergator is gold sponsor in this first event of the knowledge management magazine!
Wissensmanagement – Das Magazin für Führungskräfte
Telefon: +49 (0)821 486 852 – 92
Telefax: +49 (0)821 486 852 – 93
Place of Event
Kultur- und Kongresszentrum Liederhalle (KKL)
Berliner Platz 1-3
70174 Stuttgart / Germany