- Best Practice
Donau-Universität Krems | 27.05.2014
3. Wissensmanagement-Tage Krems “Wissen verändert”, 27. und 28. Mai 2014
„knowledge changes“ – is the main theme of the 3rd Kremser Knowledge Management Days. Besides the classical task of preserving and sharing available knowledge, it is mostly also about changing and promoting of innovations.
The branch-covering event is directed at professionals and manager, which deal with the production, management, further processing and with the use of relevant enterprise knowledge.
The kongress focusses mainly on:
- Knowledge Management as a companion and leader of change-projects
- success factors for a friendly enterprise culture (learning oganisation, knowledge-interlinking Enabling Spaces…)
- knowledge communication (information analysis, Change Communication, emotion & effectiveness)
- Best Practices in the area of technology, organisation and human
- special theme: Knowledge Management in Non-Profit Organisations (administration, authorities, hospitals)
Wissensmanagement – the magazin for professionals | http://www.wissensmanagement.net
Danube University Krems | www.donau-uni.ac.at
Further information will follow here soon…